Author Topic: Daniel Rogers giratina- "dont say handicap or ill call the police!!"  (Read 29656 times)

I like how everyone completely ignored my post.

I like how everyone completely ignored my post.
Now you know how I feel.

Now you know how I feel.

Go away, people ignore you because you're an idiot.

Go away, people ignore you because you're an idiot.
Same with you???

Sorry gamefandan just read it.

I saw it before. The message made me teary eyed (Like everything strangely is now...). I feel a bit of sympathy for him, whether or not he is telling the truth. While I have my doubts, part of me believes and understands him, because I know what it is like to be in a similar situation. I am still in a tight spot today, as are a lot of people. My empathy feels for him, as well as all the people I meet. That's how I feel it should be, and why I posted:

Because I have nothing better to do, I'll just post the major quotes that describe my thoughts:

"-Patience is a virtue
  -One shouldn't look through windows
  -A man is about as big as the things that make him angry
  -Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else;
   you are the one who gets burned.
  -The weak can never forgive.  Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
  -He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass. 
  -Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
  -The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."

That's all I'll be saying for now.

:o

Same with you???

Oh really? Wanna back that up with some supporting details?

Giratina is like that chimp who ripped that woman's face off a couple of years ago; he doesn't know any better.

So you say your life sucks?

I don't think I could be this skinny

I don't think I could be this skinny

˚∆˚

:c

Whats that? you didnt get any presents for christmas and your dad beat you instead? Well forget you a child in africa is starving so you suck and are a terrible human being because you feel sad.

I sent Daniel a message, telling him about all the things that he shouldn't do. This is the message I got back:
"all addons are cool"? Oh god.

my sister is a bitch!

sombody...stick it in her pooper.

My sister.....funny enough is 4 years younger than me.

She thinks shes the smartest person in the whole world....she ussualy says things like
"If we were the same age....id be smarter than you"

She does ussual sister things like, annoys me for no good reason out of complete randomness.

Then she complains when I dont protect her at all.

:|

Noedit:After she acts like an internet tough person to the people who live on our street.

:cookieMonster: