Author Topic: I failed hard.  (Read 2039 times)

I was attempting to edit some music tracks for posting on this forum (HeartGold SoulSilver legendary themes) So I cut some parts to make it loop. When I was finally done I noticed that they all went over the 500 kb limit. :(

Wrong.  The real point where you failed was in hoping to post pokemon themes as music tracks for Blockland.  First off, who even downloads music for Blockland anyways?  It's just annoying, and nobody who has a good server uses it (okay, maybe some people).  Second, Pokemon?

Why am I writing this post like this?  I can't organize my thoughts, darnit!

First off, who even downloads music for Blockland anyways?
Hi.

I was attempting to edit some music tracks for posting on this forum (HeartGold SoulSilver legendary themes) So I cut some parts to make it loop. When I was finally done I noticed that they all went over the 500 kb limit. :(
You failed by trying to bring pokemon into the game.

Pokemon is awesome.

Pokemon in blockland is not, however.

I don't see why the music would be bad.

I don't see why the music would be bad.

In the same context of my previous post:

I never said it is bad, it just wouldn't go good with a building game.

Pokemon in Blockland would be a wonderful idea because it's not a bunch of preset 3D levels with different kinds of guns/zombies.
There is plenty of room for expansion and several different ways to go about it.

Building is only one of the many features of this sandbox game.

Building is only one of the many features of this sandbox game.

But to makes those features you have to..shall I say, Build them?

You don't have to listen to the music while building them.

In the same context of my previous post:

There's tons of tracks that other's don't see fit in Blockland. Remember that Blockland is a building game which means (almost) anything goes. Some people would enjoy Pokemon tracks and others wouldn't. It's all about preference.

Well considering the variety of themes with even the default music, anything goes for music.
This does not stand true for models and textures.

Pokemon is awesome.

Pokemon belongs in Blockland as much as TF2 and Halo. It's a sandbox game, download what you want.

Anyway, ouch man. Hopefully you can loop it at a point closer to the beginning.

You failed by trying to bring pokemon into the game.

nice loving bandwagon jump you doucheass prick.