Author Topic: New Forum Board Requested, "Intellectual Discussion"  (Read 3966 times)

I considered posting this in suggestions/requests but I thought it would be better suited here. I'd like to see a forum board for more intellectual conversations. I'm not saying there aren't any intellectual conversations in other boards, just that having a board made specifically for these conversations might be a good idea.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 11:13:36 PM by MrMulch »

Intellectual conversation board? More of "SPAM!!!" board lol.

It would be great if it would be able to survive more then a day.

It may help if you actually stated what an intellectual conversation was. And they happen all the time in the modification boards, and help.

Intellectual conversation board? More of "SPAM!!!" board lol.

It would be great if it would be able to survive more then a day.

Yeah, because everything made is destined to be filled with crap.

It may help if you actually stated what an intellectual conversation was. And they happen all the time in the modification boards, and help.

I'm not saying there aren't any intellectual conversations in other boards, just that having a board made specifically for these conversations might be a good idea.

It may help if you actually stated what an intellectual conversation was.

!!!

I thought is was self explanatory for the most part.

Well, I think most conversations on here are intelligent, so...not really.

What he means by that is: No jokes, just serious talk.

What he means by that is: No jokes, just serious talk.

Thanks I was having a loss for words.

then we can have an Idiotic Conversation board where everyone is mispelling on purpose and bashing their heads on the keyboard

then we can have an Idiotic Conversation board where everyone is mispelling on purpose and bashing their heads on the keyboard
Pretty well off-topic.

Off-topic doesn't have a rare chance of space ship pictures.

So basically you want a board filled with 8-9 year olds trying to act smart? While the older side of the community tries to have these conversations?

Sounds tricky...

So basically you want a board filled with 8-9 year olds trying to act smart? While the older side of the community tries to have these conversations?

Sounds tricky...

I think it should be tried. Think past those drawbacks.