What do you want me to do next?

CS:S pack
198 (50.5%)
Weapon Buy System
168 (42.9%)
Other, suggest via post
26 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 389

Author Topic: HellsHero's Add-Ons [Weapon, M1 Garand - Update: 8/23 7:06PM EST]  (Read 96364 times)

M1 garand.. it does not have the hand reload if anyone noes a add on for that tell me but its cool and awesome.

M1 garand.. it does not have the hand reload if anyone noes a add on for that tell me but its cool and awesome.
This m1 DOES have hand animations, what are you talking about?

Well HellsHero, the Stick Clip to M1A1 Thompson is the military model as for the ROUND clip, that was used by the gangsters in San Fran during the 20-30's. And I like it with the stick clip personally. So just sayin', it'd be pretty cool for you to make one! It's like my dream weapon, it's the gun I've wanted since I started playing Blockland almost 3-4 years ago. :P
Dont forget that the public version(That Gangsters of that Era used) had two handles, and it was more refered to as the "Tommy Gun" and the "Chicago Typewriter" :D  I agree too, hellshero should make one...

This m1 DOES have hand animations, what are you talking about?
i think he means that theres no reloading animation
if so that happens to me too

So im shooting and its never reloading what kind of gun is the too?

So im shooting and its never reloading what kind of gun is the too?

i think he means that theres no reloading animation
if so that happens to me too

Dude maybe you have strato's or other guys m1 garand... thats whats the problem... so i deleted the other ones and it worked...

The HK sounds like its suppresed.

Dont forget that the public version(That Gangsters of that Era used) had two handles, and it was more refered to as the "Tommy Gun" and the "Chicago Typewriter" :D  I agree too, hellshero should make one...

Don't bother him to make one.
I am finishing one with hand animations very soon

The M1 Garand's reload sounds are out of sync; the "Clip in" sound plays at the very end, not when the clip is actually removed.

And I posted a ton of bugs earlier, but you didn't reply to them.

"Clip in" ... not when the clip is actually removed
Why would 'clipIn' be when the clip is removed?

Also, I'm aware of all that stuff.

- The Akimbo MPs don't play the second animation while reloading. I personally think you should make the two guns reload separately, but that's just me.
Second animation? Meaning?

- If you're using the Akimbo MPs and then switch to another weapon/item, your left hand stays up.
Try the Guns Akimbo, it should be exactly the same.

- You seem to have messed up SpaceAmmo with the Dual MPs; the clip size is shared between the two, meaning it's half the size it should be.
Yeah, seems like it.

- The HK417's new draw sound has some weird static and a weird sound at the end; maybe you didn't separate the two sounds right?
Can't really fix that, I should balance the HK some time anyway, when you take the gun out it takes too long to start up.

Oops, double post, didn't mean to. I just hit post instead of copy+paste.

So stole my "A gun that can Meele" Idea, and i was makeing that to :c