Author Topic: M.I.A. "Born Free"  (Read 5012 times)

The forget did I just watch?

Yeah that stuff is intense.
The songs great for one.  And the video wins.  Shows people another side of the police.  The stuffty side.

M.I.A.s just great.

No, that was loving stupid.

Then get the forget out

M.I.A.'s controversial video for "Born Free", directed by Romain Gavras, features nudity, graphic violence and a plot where redheaded adolescents are rounded up into an armour-protected van, driven to the country and either shot or made to run through a minefield. YouTube removed the video in some instances and placed an age restriction on its viewing elsewhere. The 12 year-old child Ian Hamrick, whose character in the film dies after being shot in the head described the video as "highlighting violence in order to end violence.

Because that makes sense.

Shows people another side of the police.  The stuffty side.

I take so much offense to that.

Because that makes sense.

I take so much offense to that.
What they did to those redheads was forgeted up.  Not cool at all.  stuffty.  Cops arent all goodie goodie.  And this goes beyond the police.  Thats why the videos great.  Why I like it.  Its controversial.

The video isnt supporting stuff like that.  M.I.A. isnt.  Thats why she puts stuff like this out out

What they did to those redheads was forgeted up.  Not cool at all.  stuffty.  Cops arent all goodie goodie.  And this goes beyond the police.  Thats why the videos great.  Why I like it.  Its controversial.

The video isnt supporting stuff like that.  M.I.A. isnt.  Thats why she puts stuff like this out out

newsflash: cops aren't that corrupt

You idiot thats not real
Also I laughed when the redhead got blown up, and when they shot the kid. Stupid redheads.

Also I laughed when the redhead got blown up, and when they shot the kid. Stupid redheads.

you hate the daywalkers :o

newsflash: cops aren't that corrupt
Of course, not all police.  
No news flash.

You idiot thats not real
Just because somethings not real, doesnt mean its not moving.  And stuff like this is real.

Yeah but this stuff has never loving happened once.

stuff like this is real.
I highly doubt that. Maybe in some forgeted up countries, but at least not in places like the US and Canada.

Isnt MIA also that band that made that horrible song that sounds like someone threw up a bunch of sound effects onto a CD?