Author Topic: Real life Things (Hello Tezuni)  (Read 11813 times)

This one:I posted it like a week ago. I could script the food, the spoon and fork, and the pencil pretty quickly. That is, if you have the models.

You'll be added as scripter

You'll be added as scripter
K thanks, and the new layout looks much more organized.

Do not want cigarettes in Blockland.

Do not want cigarettes in Blockland.

Well kids go away from them lol
Or not download it we're supposed to do Real Life Things and we won't hide a thing
THat's what real life is it's not a kid's world!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 04:17:03 PM by canto xe »

You forgot something...

We need criminal items >:D

You forgot something...

We need criminal items >:D
-_-
All those guns out there?Or The LockPicker(Aka Swiss Army Gun) By Tezuni And MCTwist?

. . .
Uh oh
We got enough guns they're criminal things

We got enough guns they're criminal things

That's not what I meant when I quoted that. But if you literally didn't hide anything, I would rate this topic R :cookieMonster:

That's not what I meant when I quoted that. But if you literally didn't hide anything, I would rate this topic R :cookieMonster:
Well what other criminal thing?Mask?As item?Anyway what i meant was that i don't hide it from kids like
Read those rules"Blah blah blah" And if you agree in end it's one and down i mean dl it if you want or not

Thats the fork, its not done yet, and its still in the modelling stage. I still need to smooth it out and stuff, etc. etc. Spoon is next.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 05:04:18 PM by Will Smith! »

Thats the fork, its not done yet, and its still in the modelling stage. I still need to smooth it out and stuff, etc. etc. Spoon is next.

Fork should be merged at center at the tops of it

Unnecessary polys. 

Some of these may help, while others are a waist of time. But its still worth releasing.