Author Topic: V15  (Read 64901 times)

I had that error a few times.
But it bugs me since I never knew how to make the ghost brick disappear.

But I also seem to crash alot since V15.
Almost every server.
But it doesn't always specify what has happened.
So I have no idea what's wrong with it.

And I need to finish this build on that server, but I cannot play if it keeps crashing. :(

I've been undoing duplicated bricks a lot, and it hasn't given me that error.  I've gotten it once or twice before, but for some reason it won't happen with the dupe.

When Badspot says "Ghost bricks disappear- I cannot Duplicate this" Does he mean that he cannot get his ghost bricks to disappear?

I got that onremove thing. My ghost brick had disappeared and then I tried to Self Delete. The server I was in ended up crashing.

The information button is a RTB feature, you would need to post this suggestion in the RTB Topic in Modification Discussion.

Thank you.

Assert: fxDTSBrick::onRemove -still in renderNode! - Insight into how to get this to happen would be nice.
Just got it again. It happened when my ghost brick wouldn't appear and I went to reset my server.

All of my JVS content won't show up, but it's all in the add-on list. Any ideas? I'll post a console.log.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of load this will put on the server so it may go up and down as I fiddle with it.
Do you serve the thumbnails straight from files or do you create them on-the-fly?

To me the only time the no-ghost brick thing happens is when I'm in GSF vice city map. I think it's the map because it doesn't happen anywhere else.

Along with my JVS gone, my server has been extremely laggy lately, after V15. I tried disabling ObjectDock, which I has been the only new program I've installed since last time I played Blockland, but that didn't help. Anything on this? Thanks.

To me the only time the no-ghost brick thing happens is when I'm in GSF vice city map. I think it's the map because it doesn't happen anywhere else.

Happened to me on Slate.

Along with my JVS gone, my server has been extremely laggy lately, after V15. I tried disabling ObjectDock, which I has been the only new program I've installed since last time I played Blockland, but that didn't help. Anything on this? Thanks.

ObjectDock?

ObjectDock?

I'm assuming that's actually a completely unrelated program he installed that might be taking up virtual memory, CPU, or something. AKA, it's nothing to do with Blockland itself, but might have to do with the computers available processing power.

I'm assuming that's actually a completely unrelated program he installed that might be taking up virtual memory, CPU, or something. AKA, it's nothing to do with Blockland itself, but might have to do with the computers available processing power.
It's like the little icon dock that macs have, but for windows.  I tried something similar to it once, and it tends to eat up your CPU when it starts up.

So yeah, completely unrelated to Blockland, but it still uses up memory.

So, does turning it off do anything to speed up Blockland, or what?