Author Topic: V15  (Read 64718 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Oh, that happens to me all the time in General's Trench Wars TDM. I hate it.

RON ROPIC ROOBY-DOOBY-DOO:
I get this awful error message when I try to start a single-player server. Screenie:

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/Homfrog/Blockland_Error_1.png

You have an add-on that contains a corrupt .png file called "Poop.png".  If you could locate this add-on and send it to me that would be very helpful.

Another runtime error when I tried to open my player preferences D:

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af338/Homfrog/Blockland_Error_3.png
Please get console trace of that.

* Run Blockland
    * Press ~ to open the console
    * Type trace(1); and press enter
    * Press ~ to close the console
    * Press the "Player" button and have it crash
    * Exit the game
    * Right click your Blockland Shortcut
    * Click "Properties"
    * Click the "Find Target" button ("Open File Location" in Vista/Win7)
    * This will open your Blockland folder, in this folder there is a file called console.log (it may appear as just "console")
    * Either send me this file as an attachment or open the file in notepad and copy all of the text into an email.

Big glitch badspot.

Whenever you load or duplicate water bricks, they stop becoming water bricks and act like regular decollisioned bricks that move like water ones.

Badspot

• Administrator
Big glitch badspot.

Whenever you load or duplicate water bricks, they stop becoming water bricks and act like regular decollisioned bricks that move like water ones.

See first post

This bug has been around for awhile but whenever you alt-tab while loading it will most of the time give you a invalid packet after awhile.

It would be nice if the server preview page displayed some details about the server when you scroll over the image, instead of having to click it and enter a new page.

• Assert: fxDTSBrick::onRemove -still in renderNode! - Insight into how to get this to happen would be nice.
Ideas?

I built some crap, duplicated a brick, cleared all bricks, canceled brick and boom. Crashed.

I'm having an odd problem.

When V14 came out, I could make a server. Sadly, it only worked once. After that, it just didn't work correctly.

When V15 came out, I got to make another server, but again, I can't make another one afterwards.

I'm having an odd problem.

When V14 came out, I could make a server. Sadly, it only worked once. After that, it just didn't work correctly.

When V15 came out, I got to make another server, but again, I can't make another one afterwards.
Something is resetting your local IP, I had this issue too. Just adjust your port settings to match.

You have an add-on that contains a corrupt .png file called "Poop.png".  If you could locate this add-on and send it to me that would be very helpful.

Oh, I photoshopped the word poop into that picture just to see if you were paying attention good job! :/ Disregard it.

You are now automatically kicked from the server if your trust invites are rejected 3 times in one minute.

Awesome.

Please get console trace of that.

* Run Blockland
    * Press ~ to open the console
    * Type trace(1); and press enter
    * Press ~ to close the console
    * Press the "Player" button and have it crash
    * Exit the game
    * Right click your Blockland Shortcut
    * Click "Properties"
    * Click the "Find Target" button ("Open File Location" in Vista/Win7)
    * This will open your Blockland folder, in this folder there is a file called console.log (it may appear as just "console")
    * Either send me this file as an attachment or open the file in notepad and copy all of the text into an email.

Okay, then, here it is.

Another error. Curses! I never got to finish my TV!

You can now build inside water bricks
oh god yes

Apparently, I can't harm another player while they're in a vehicle.  Ex: I'm shooting someone in a tank, I've tried many times, and yet they still cannot be harmed.

Maybe while fixing the horse issue, this spawned up.

Apparently, I can't harm another player while they're in a vehicle.  Ex: I'm shooting someone in a tank, I've tried many times, and yet they still cannot be harmed.

Maybe while fixing the horse issue, this spawned up.
which part of the tank? i killed someone in the turret