Author Topic: V15  (Read 64276 times)

I've always hated Z-fighting

It seems the Ghost Brick glitch is happening to me.

Edit: No movie :/ Its fudged up..
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 03:41:18 PM by boodals 2 »

Cant build at all with the ghost brick problem D:
Duplicator is broken,water bricks you cant swim in them and visor is messed up!....Badspot hope you get this fixed fast and make a v15.2 or v16
Google chrome and some versions of the other browsers will not recognize the protocol link without the javascript. 
and this will be fixed right?

and this will be fixed right?

It appears to be an issue with Chrome not with Blockland. Just link to the server page, it is better anyway as people can see where they are going. And if we add other improvements it will just work instead of making everyone in the world generate links differently.

Badspot

• Administrator
Cant build at all with the ghost brick problem D:
I cannot duplicate this problem.  What are you doing to make it happen?  Are you on a clean install with no add-ons?

Duplicator is broken
Not my problem

visor is messed up
I'm sorry it just isn't.  I download the game, install it, run it - visor works.  So either there are more steps required to duplicate the problem or you've broken the game somehow.

Nice, better performance. What did you do for that?

Is the ghost brick object being removed or is it just becoming invisible?

I *think* you can check using this:

Code: [Select]
echo(isObject(findLocalClient().player.tempBrick));
Becoming invisible, I can still place bricks but I can't see it.

Can you add a "Don't remind me" tick box to the Default Blockland pop up on the game start? I have a main Blockland but I don't like having to click no every single time I use my other 2 Blocklands.

Thanks. When I was doing the old blockland site, first it said hi, then the day after, (today) German colers were on the site.
thanks for posting the link to the WORKING site.

Everytime I start Blockland, since V15 it crashes. How would I figure out which add on is doing this?

Everytime I start Blockland, since V15 it crashes. How would I figure out which add on is doing this?
Nevermind
Skimmed through console and found it
It happened to be one of MtnDew's add ons :I

Now that there is a new website can we have a new forum?

Now that there is a new website can we have a new forum?
I like this current forum.

Badspot

• Administrator
Nevermind
Skimmed through console and found it
It happened to be one of MtnDew's add ons :I

Mind saying which one?