Author Topic: V15  (Read 64258 times)

ok - i know this is something with one or more of my addons - but im looking for an idea of where/how to fix.

In a nutshell, any brick thats created via script has no collision -- i can walk/fall right through it.  I cant hit it with a wrench.  using /getid has no effect.

ive re-downloaded and re-installed blockland.  Im running with 'default' addons.
I dont get any errors in the console.

anyone have ideas where to start?

PRAISE BADSPOT PRAISE BADSPOT

I had the ghost brick problem twice in a row by duplicating a build, doing /clearbricks, then placing the duplication.
But that's a mod thing..

The ghost brick problem happened to me after I undid some bricks, but I had add-ons enabled so it might have been an add-on.

Oh my... The new server preview is amazing :D

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:33:15 AM by vv45689 »

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:41:00 AM by tails »

Just testing the blockland:// feature:

Server: External Link
blockland://join-81.231.38.42_28000

Which obviously does not work on this forum... You got to fix this if people will be able to use this feature properly...

Edit: No it does not.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 05:59:03 AM by D3ATH »

Badspot

• Administrator
Just testing the blockland:// feature:

Server: External Link
blockland://join-81.231.38.42_28000

Which obviously does not work on this forum... You got to fix this if people will be able to use this feature properly...

You should really be linking to servers like this:

I'll make some easy cut and paste stuff later.

Right! But if I want an instant link then? You use JavaScript on your site, but on a forum that's not possible.

Badspot

• Administrator
Right! But if I want an instant link then? You use JavaScript on your site, but on a forum that's not possible.

Google chrome and some versions of the other browsers will not recognize the protocol link without the javascript. 

Link to an another site that activates the blockland link when entering it? :cookieMonster:

Hey Badspot, when i entered the main website of Blockland i immediatly saw the new style of it.
I must say, i really like it!

And then i saw the update notification on it and i was even more happier then i allready was.

Man, this day is like my best day this week.
New PC, new Blockland website and new version of Blockland.
I can't be happier then now, can i? ;D

We can all be Chuck Norris!