Author Topic: I acidently downloaded the game wrong  (Read 1631 times)

I accidently downloaded my game wrong, and it wont let me get add-ons and dosent function properly. I re-downloaded it again, and still wont work (but i got RTB for free :D). Can anyone give me some advide to help me without buying the game again or re-downloading the game, with out losing my saves, pics, trusts, and vice versa?

You don't need to re-buy the game if it does not function properly, you bought a key to use on any Blockland client, not the actual game. Also, try uninstalling Blockland, and getting rid of everything in the Blockland folder, the install it again.

You don't need to re-buy the game if it does not function properly, you bought a key to use on any Blockland client, not the actual game. Also, try uninstalling Blockland, and getting rid of everything in the Blockland folder, the install it again.

So get rid of everything Blockland related?? Re-download it?? And place my key into it?

Well, i downloaded V15, and now the bedroom and kitchen map wont work, it keeps glitching me, and freezign a image on following a image with another

In options, goto Advanced and turn off "Automatic Draw Distance Adjustment" at the right.

Well, i downloaded V15, and now the bedroom and kitchen map wont work, it keeps glitching me, and freezign a image on following a image with another
This happens to me. i fixed it my doing what crono said. IT WORKS!

no you didn't silly, you didn't say inb4ban!

no you didn't silly, you didn't say inb4ban!

inb4ban

There, happy?

yay you did it!

/party