Author Topic: ►►►Problems with V15? Read here!  (Read 4554 times)

I explained it in the OP but sure, just turn off the auto adjust in advanced.

It is off, I just have the minimal draw distance since my computer wouldn't handle the 70k or so bricks.

Manually update it by installing it again.
It'll give you the option to keep old saves, screenshots, and add-ons.

Done. The only problem being that when I accept the launch question, the console just stays blank. If I open the game through the shortcut again, nothing has changed.

Install it to a different directory.

Problem solved. Thanks!

Kyzor (Raeyok) is having constant Poloygon problems (ie polygons stretch all across the screen) and is having to do flushTextureCache(); every 5 minutes or so.
He also then said that the skybox started shaking.

I told him to try and run a server with no addons but I he has not done that yet, though he has disabled most addons, keeping custom brick packs and default addons.

It's probably just him, for I have not experienced any of these problems nor has anyone complained of similar problems.
My skybox on plate2 was shaking on Trueno's server.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:48:11 PM by FOX TAIL »

Problems when I join a server in Bedroom! (Screen all messed up)
This isn't only when you join through the website.
You need to turn off the setting: Automatic Draw Distance Adjustment in advanced options.
You can also do flushtexturecache();

uhh just ignore this, I think I got this fixed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 01:04:16 PM by t3h d00d »

Ideas?

I built some crap, duplicated a brick, cleared all bricks, canceled brick and boom. Crashed.

I guess someone saved and loaded a build while the server image was updating.

Hahaha

I still have missing faces. I've had these since and before Bad addressed them.

:/

Ideas?

I built some crap, duplicated a brick, cleared all bricks, canceled brick and boom. Crashed.
Iv'e had that one too, but only once.
I checked out the new bricks, the ghost brick dissapeared when i undo'ed them. It crashed after that.

hopefully Bad spot will make it delay updating the image until a build is finished loading

I fixed my BL :D
The brick moving was just Num lock. I figured that out and was like "DDDDD OLIVIA"
And for the addon crash, I just deleted every crap-on I had :V

I fixed my BL :D
The brick moving was just Num lock. I figured that out and was like "DDDDD OLIVIA"
And for the addon crash, I just deleted every crap-on I had :V
You promised me thoes!  :C