Poll

WHAT DO

Bounty Hunter Guild
Corporation
Go Freelance

Author Topic: ROGUE REDUX: ACT 1 OVER; Important thingy! new poll  (Read 300407 times)

Meanwhile Tomcat is at the pyramid under a tree playing SLEEPISDEATH on a laptop with UBER INTERNETS.

I call being dungeon master.

bit late

We can go left or right. Or do you want to split up.
DO NOT SPLIT UP. YOUR ONLY TWO OPERATIVES ARE A SQUAD LEADER AND A TECH EXPERT. HUGUMS IS NOT VERY COMBAT CAPABLE AND A.R.C. IS NOT VERY TECH INCLINED. STICK TOGETHER OR USE A.R.C.'S RADIO TO CALL FOR BACKUP.

Meanwhile,(no not really,just got bored again. :c)

(Got too used to putting the weapons in attachments.)

Meanwhile,(no not really,just got bored again. :c)

(Got too used to putting the weapons in attachments.)
Jesus Christ on ice skates will you just go away.

-goawaysnip-
I don't feel like it. Besides,we've all made stuff out of boredom and probably shared it. (I think.) ( ゚▽゚)
I've always been wrong. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

NINJAEDIT:You could also just put -snip- instead of having the picture still there.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 12:59:57 AM by Sonicfangirl11 »

I don't feel like it. Besides,we've all made stuff out of boredom and probably shared it. (I think.) ( ゚▽゚)
True, but we don't go and hijack other people's threads.

I've always been wrong.
Yes. You have.

hijack other people's threads.
Eh.When was this. Besides,I'm a person who gets humiliated when I show my work. Trying to overcome that.
Yes.You have.
I already admitted that,no need to push it forward.
..._〆(・∀・@)
Memo
Showed more work,got raged at. Lol.
......_〆(・∀・@)
Memoedit
Added something random for my avatar.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 01:21:57 AM by Sonicfangirl11 »

Eh.When was this.
Let me see...

I think he's ignoring us. I got bored and made green laser sights and clips for the guns lol.
Coming right up. Will be in the edit of my post. Special Delivery. [lol I made the time bomb look like the Blockland one.]
Hey guys! Look what I did!  :cookieMonster:
La la la la la la,a shotgun is my weapon of destruction, boom goes the car,boom goes the building,boom goes your head, a shotgun is my weapon of destruct,TIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
More of my artwork of fail.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

NINJAEDIT:More sprite things incase you want em.

NINJAEDIT 2:Even more sprites.
Every single goddamn time you try to draw attention away from what's happening so people will look at your pictures.

Let me see...
Every single goddamn time you try to draw attention away from what's happening so people will look at your pictures.
Yes but do they? No. So I don't really see what the problem is. And nowadays, A.R.C. barely updates.

That is because he has other things to do. And this updates way more often than other forum games.

That is because he has other things to do.
Exactly. But still, refering to this about the sprites.
Yes but do they? No. So I don't really see what the problem is.