Author Topic: I  (Read 2121 times)

Hey guys;

I was looking through our cool new feature, the server finder, and I find a server owned by HouseBuilder (ID 17179). The image was a wrongly colored version of Greekgreeker's Heights City. Since I built a building on Greek's server; I was outraged. So I joined.

I ask him if he built everything on the server,
his answer seals his fate.



He then reveals himself to be Derik, who last night was on Greek's server. Last night he asked me if he could save the build. I promptly said 'no'. (Sorry for the arrow).



Comparative pictures:















I was still ghosting when I took the pictures on his server, a few minutes later he cleared bricks.

View at you leisure.







Damn no edit, the title is supposed to be Build Stealer: HouseBuilder/Derik.

So you broke two rules in one thread.

One: Ambiguous title
Two: One letter title


That's funny :cookieMonster:


So you broke two rules in one thread.


Not on purpose though.

That is totally a Build steal. I am currently in Greek's server. I personally WATCHED Greek build that fire station. Mr.Cookie was there as well. I saw Derik there last night. The little punk needs to get castrated.


I'm starting to think people who do this are actually suffering from some kind of psychological disorder.

They're obviously doing it for attention and a big boost of ego, but it's happened so many times under such similar circumstances that I honestly believe they can't even help themselves from doing it.

I'm starting to think people who do this are actually suffering from some kind of psychological disorder.

They're obviously doing it for attention and a big boost of ego, but it's happened so many times under such similar circumstances that I honestly believe they can't even help themselves from doing it.

Yeah I mean those people need help, they could grow up and actually become human

Yeah I mean those people need help, they could grow up and actually become human
That's pretty offensive. Since people who are mentally challenged can't be cured.

That's pretty offensive. Since people who are mentally challenged can't be cured.

You're saying there are MENTALLY CHALLENGED people on blockland?

You've gotta be kitting me :cookieMonster:

That's pretty offensive. Since people who are mentally challenged can't be cured.

What if they complete the challenge?

What if they complete the challenge?

You're an idiot?

Mentally challenged means their handicapped.

You're an idiot?

Mentally challenged means their handicapped.

I think he was just making a joke, you dumbforget.

I think he was just making a joke, you dumbforget.

I must have a bad sense of humor.