Author Topic: Sleep & Dreams Megathread  (Read 6042 times)

My first lucid dream was just for about 10 seconds.
Then I started training. I can max it out for at least 20 mins :3

Learning how to do lucid dreams tonight

I DEFINITELY want to turn everyone into sheep.

Smells like this was copy pasted from Wikipedia.

This is so Off-Topic the whole Off-Topic board is shuddering at the thought.

Learning how to do lucid dreams tonight

I DEFINITELY want to turn everyone into sheep.
Also, you will probably fail a LOT attempting this. On average, it takes about three to four weeks to achieve lucidity.

-snipfromdreamgirl-
Lolol, I didn't enforce my dreams, I let them flow freely, until I take control. So dreams are partly lucid only. And that didn't take 3-4 weeks, only 4-7 days :3

Best post('s) in off-topic. :D

I had a dream thread a long time ago let me post it :3

Well last night i had some weird dreams but they weren't weird it was just all things i wanted that's what made it weird.

here is what my dream was

1.Well first off i was holding hands with the girl and walking around all over this well i don't really know what the building was but it was HUGE like 50 floors big.
anyways that's all i really remember of that

2. I was in this place sort of fighting or talking to someone (it was weird) but anyways a bunch of people were like freaking out and stuff Then the world was just like frozen or something but then i guess i did something i dunno (this part i can't remember really well sorry :[ ) but the world was fixed i guess

3. My dream was in like watching a newscaster talking about how there was a base on the moon by just regular people then it had a bunch of people climbing a rope up to the moon :D then they got hit my asteroids and they were on the ground (if you have played postal 2 they looked like when you burn people with the gasoline and they die. now i know your gonna say i play to much computer :3)

4. Was VERY fuzzy i dunno but i was in a arcade just walking around
then i was next to this like music thing were you had to press buttons turn a disk to line up the place you had to hit them press the button and sing at the same time. anyways this kid is playing (i guess i saw him in public or at camp or somewhere. maby  i made him up) but anyways this guy sits down and starts playing and the kid says can you not sing please and the guy gets up like dude screw off (note he never said that) but that's it

5. Also fuzzy but i was climbing up this building (big tall one again not the same one) and i was kinda going threw maze's and junk but got to the top floor there was a movie theater (weird)

6. The most fuzzy my friend came over (she's like 21 to 25 i can't remember :o)
note i haven't seen her for like almost a long time now :[ (but on last new years
she took her zombie rubber ducky over to our house and forgot it when she left)
anyways she shows up and i give it to her and that's all i remember

meaning i think >.>

1. love (reason is i wasn't heaving love or anything we were just walking around holding hands and stuff like that) i do want love i fell lonely right now.

2.  needing (someone needing me) this sure sounds like i want to be a attention whore but yeah i want someone to need me (like saving the world etc.)

3. wanting to go to space (note i never do in the dream BUT it was a step closer to space :3)

4. the only one i really don't know my only guess is i wanted to play video games.

5. adventure! i want something new!

6. i guess i just wanted to see a friend or i wanted to see her i dunno :\

thanks for reading if you did ^^
note this was all one big merged dream

This was like last year and my spelling was total stuff.

I had a very interesting dream, I can't quite remember it but the name of it is clear. Hollywood's

Its about some sort of travelers who are visiting America from an unknown country. I see them from a third perspective talking over a table and telling my story. Everything they said affected me in a dream, its as if I was a main character in a book.
 If you watch Family Guy sometimes he say things like: Like that one time with Jorge Luis, and the view goes into a flashback to see what he's actually talking about. That's exactly how it was. 

Oh, and another strange thing. In my dream some tall girl told me a war poem, I wish I can remember it...

I had a very interesting dream, I can't quite remember it but the name of it is clear. Hollywood's

Its about some sort of travelers who are visiting America from an unknown country. I see them from a third perspective talking over a table and telling my story. Everything they said affected me in a dream, its as if I was a main character in a book.
 If you watch Family Guy sometimes he say things like: Like that one time with Jorge Luis, and the view goes into a flashback to see what he's actually talking about. That's exactly how it was. 

Oh, and another strange thing. In my dream some tall girl told me a war poem, I wish I can remember it...

Sounds nice o:

Well, speaking of dream interpretation: What do you think precognitive dreams mean?  :cookieMonster:

Silly.

Dreams are an interesting aspect of life, though. I hope scientists don't ruin them like they did the moon. :c

I don't dream. I just fall asleep then wake up.

You may just not remember dreams. :o

Well, speaking of dream interpretation: What do you think precognitive dreams mean?  :cookieMonster:

Silly.

Dreams are an interesting aspect of life, though. I hope scientists don't ruin them like they did the moon. :c
There soon will be laws so you can't do illegal things in your dreams, and your dreams would be monitored with a microchip. :cookieMonster:

Most people don't remember dreams, this is because they need to improve their dream-recall I suggest getting a dream journal and you writing down everything before you get up for the morning and forget.

You may just not remember dreams. :o

No. I don't have them.

No. I don't have them.
Everyone dreams they just don't remember them. I guarantee if you get a dream journal and start writing what you remember when you wake up you'll start remembering more.