Author Topic: BlockBot  (Read 1645 times)



Seriously. This might of been an imposter. I dont know. But seriously, what the hell?

BlockBot continued to call me a monday for a while after



IMPOSTER 4 THERE ARE NO GIRLZ ON INTERNETZ

IMPOSTER 4 THERE ARE NO GIRLZ ON INTERNETZ

I beg to differ.

There are at least four. Maybe four and a half.

I beg to differ.

There are at least four. Maybe four and a half.

You're not one of them.

You have a snake.


Menensauce got trolled.
:(

I've never tried, but can't you use a custom username? Couldn't someone have just used the username "Blockbot" to troll Menen?


But, BlockBot is always on.

That "l" is a spy.
It's probably a "|" or something.

That "l" is a spy.
It's probably a "|" or something.
No, BlockBot isn't a registered name.

No, BlockBot isn't a registered name.
I know, I'm just saying that on the assumption that the real BlockBot was online at the time.

NOEDIT: /whois BlockBot
Also gives you the idiot's BLID if he's doing it from the RTB client.