0 (0%)
Cleric (Support)
7 (43.8%)
Engineer (Defense)
2 (12.5%)
Fighter (Offense)
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Generic Adventure RPG - Another Damn Forum Game  (Read 20395 times)

how about this: I won't ruin this game and you will leave me alone, sound like we have a deal?

how about this: I won't ruin this game and you will leave me alone, sound like we have a deal?
The bolded one sounds good. But the underlined one isn't enough. We want you out.

Or everyone can just ignore and flame you until you decide to shove a knife into your chest.

The bolded one sounds good. But the underlined one isn't enough. We want you out.
Hey do you wanna help draw sprites?

Hey do you wanna help draw sprites?
Do you want me to? Generic Adventure RPG - Another Damn Forum Game™ Is copyrighted to NicktheSushi,and possibly ?.

you can use the old ones that nick has up for the start

you can use the old ones that nick has up for the start
If we want to change them,we can. You have no power over us. ( ゚▽゚)

just suggesting an idea :V

just suggesting an idea :V
I don't want. You already killed the topic I think :c

Do you want me to? Generic Adventure RPG - Another Damn Forum Game™ Is copyrighted to NicktheSushi,and possibly ?.
Yes
Also i have a GREAT idea! We can keep all the original names nick used!
I might make a new topic though. So i can add polls and crap.

I didn't kill it, I just said one little stupid thing and everyone attacked me for it by going off topic and blamed me for ruining it, but I guess I did start it with that stupid thing. forgive me? :C <3

forgive me? :C <3
I don't know..... -longassthoughtbubble- ?,what do you think?

Also,see what I did there with that ­Copyright?

I will stop ruining fun and try to help out. :C

I will stop ruining fun and try to help out. :C
Actually,the whole reason this happened was the fact that Ike said you could take over their character. Even though you possibly knew this was a bad idea to accept because Nick controls the story,Not Ike. I need ?'s opinion on this.

I say we let him back in, but if he starts getting stupid again he is banned.