Author Topic: Jimmg's Maps  (Read 17895 times)

Yes finally more people will play anapolictic!

Well, you did help Scartail create Scartail Islands, right? You should post that on here, the RTB download doesn't work for me anymore.

The 2nd one pretty good :D you get  :cookie: 's

These are great, good job!

The last one is epic. But it makes me sad that he didn't get it finished.

i swear i saw that castle map somewear else, like anothe rversion of blockland 0002
but with counter strike weapons, it was named something like blockland smf

OK i have a question... i did the whole "Treasure hunt" thing up until you find the last clue which says:
============
Ye savage fool!
No one will ever
find jandered's
Hidden Treasure!
============
And i can't find any secret message, nor any other clue's nearby (Aside from the PELOUZE in the ground to the left of it, which i realize is the maker of the map) And i also couldn't find any other clue's anywhere else... and i just want to know, is it a wild goose chase, or is there really a hidden treasure somewhere?

On a different note, Why is there no anopolictic cave, i followed the path leading to it, and found nothing but mountains, and searched all around and still found nothing...

I Just downloaded the castle map! I don't think the other map is really exciting.....But I'm Looking Forward to the Castle! I give it A  :cookie: Outa a 1 to 10 scale :3 *Cookie Means EPIC!*

I Just downloaded the castle map! I don't think the other map is really exciting.....But I'm Looking Forward to the Castle! I give it A  :cookie: Outa a 1 to 10 scale :3 *Cookie Means EPIC!*
Nice bump, friend.

Nice bump, friend.
Hey man. No need to go hostile on him just because he bumped a topic.