Author Topic: HEY ATHIESTS  (Read 6253 times)

It's a bit more complicated then that. :o

How? Atheism and theism are about one's personal religious beliefs; gnosticism and agnosticism are about one's personal beliefs on whether or not absolute truth can be found.

How? Atheism and theism are about one's personal religious beliefs; gnosticism and agnosticism are about one's personal beliefs on whether or not absolute truth can be found.
Those are umbrella terms, though do get the basic idea of spiritual concept. However, there are many other branches that go into the specifics that may branch off of one spectrum of personal belief or lie in between two. Spiritually beliefs, along with any beliefs, values, and judgments, are extraordinarily complicated, as rarely do people solely believe in a "system", like religion or politics, specifically upon it's original, intended path and interpretation.

Because stars use nuclear fusion using Hydrogen atoms.  Not internal combustion or a fire.

Someone post this on their Facebook. DOO IT NOU!

Someone post this on their Facebook. DOO IT NOU!
It's not true.

It's not true.

Wait, you did not get the joke because you think I'm stupid enough to believe this?

I request someone post this on the Christian Facebook group. DOO EET

If god truly exists and wanted to kill all bad people, how come they are still here?

Correct me if i am wrong, but where is God or Allah or whatever now?
The almighty god(s) seem to be sleeping or slumbering now because the world is one battlefield nowadays.
Wars everywhere, people stealing and committing murder.

I am not really a 'believer', but if i meet him personal, I'll be sure to say hi.
I don't hate any religion, people get hope and faith out of a religion and that makes it so powerfull.

Religion is sometimes like love.
There are many types of love.
People who believe in their religion, love it.

There's no need to discuss if God exists or if this all is just evolution of the human, perhaps there is a compromise between those.
God could have 'invented' evolution.
Or perhaps religion is just all fake.

Think outside the box and accept the fact that people believe in different things.

Now stop blowing stuff up like those terrorists. ;)

HEY

YOU SPELT "ATHEISTS" WRONG

Those are umbrella terms, though do get the basic idea of spiritual concept. However, there are many other branches that go into the specifics that may branch off of one spectrum of personal belief or lie in between two. Spiritually beliefs, along with any beliefs, values, and judgments, are extraordinarily complicated, as rarely do people solely believe in a "system", like religion or politics, specifically upon it's original, intended path and interpretation.

These are not 'systems'. They are descriptions that everyone falls under.

These are not 'systems'. They are descriptions that everyone falls under.
I didn't say they all were systems. And while they fall under them, it is normally under those terms. That's why I said:

Those are umbrella terms, though do get the basic idea of spiritual concepts.

I said it is much more complicated because it is. Spirituality is a very complicated aspect of life, even for Atheists. And while people do fit under those four terms in one way or another, one could just as easily say everyone is either a Theist or a Non-theist.

We should all just watch Ghostbusters together.

Like on Livestream or something. Stickam perhaps. One of us stream the movie, and the rest of us video chat and make commentary.

I don't beleive in christianity or evolution. They both don't have quite enough evidence to support they're true. When you think about it, theres as much evidence to support that christianity is true as there is evolution. But, christianity has more things to prove it's not true and just written by some crazy old man. Evolution has little evidence supporting it's not true. But you never know for sure.