Author Topic: Would eating canned biscuits that expired on Apr 6 2010 be a bad idea?  (Read 18213 times)

I need to know, as I am going to now. What is the worst that could happen? Stale bread?

You would die. :I

That, or they'd just be stale. Depends on what brand and how you have kept them. For example, if they've been refrigerated for that long, the dough may have begun to crystallize, and it will taste funny. :c

I need to know, as I am going to now. What is the worst that could happen? Stale bread?
Dough takes about a week to start crystallizing, so your biscuits should be mostly crystallized if they aren't in an unopened tin. Bread does not go stale for at least a month, because I eat bread that hasn't been refridgerated in half a month frequently.

Eat it.
If you encounter something past it's Best Before date, you need to check to see how long it's been since it's expiry. Depending on the kind of food, it expires differently.

If you encounter something past it's Best Before date, you need to check to see how long it's been since it's expiry. Depending on the kind of food, it expires differently.
And definitely tastes differently. I wouldn't eat expired milk because.....well that's just plain bullstuff.

Canned stuff lasts a while right?

And definitely tastes differently. I wouldn't eat expired milk because.....well that's just plain bullstuff.

Canned stuff lasts a while right?
Canned dough crystallizes, though, and it can taste awful. Otherwise, normally canned goods last a long while.

You would die. :I

That, or they'd just be stale. Depends on what brand and how you have kept them. For example, if they've been refrigerated for that long, the dough may have begun to crystallize, and it will taste funny. :c
Yes, refrigerated. Yes, I am hungry.

Canned dough crystallizes, though, and it can taste awful. Otherwise, normally canned goods last a long while.
Well, I will tell you soon enough.

Yes, refrigerated. Yes, I am hungry.
Go for it, but it probably will taste very strange. And it may sicken you. :o

And you may die. :o

You'd get brown town discharge

Go for it, but it probably will taste very strange. And it may sicken you. :o

And you may die. :o
I don't think so. It is unopened, canned bread. It is only 2 months after expiration, and I am hungry.

I don't think so. It is unopened, canned bread. It is only 2 months after expiration, and I am hungry.
Is it dough, or actual bread? :o

Is it dough, or actual bread? :o
Dough. Also, tastes great. :3

Dough. Also, tastes great. :3
Did you cook it first? ._.

lol@mageworryingforthisguy'shealth