Author Topic: peejster GROW UP!  (Read 41208 times)

peejster GROW UP you idiot i dont care what your age is justt grow up and back off stop starting fights on IRC and go play something Easle like TF2 and other online games so GROW up peejster you 8 year old baby gay stuff!

You're a stupid.

Irony much?

I hope you learn your lesson boy.

You're a stupid.
well he should GROW UP hes being a idiot and starting fights on IRC!

Irony much?

I hope you learn your lesson boy.
nope he should i told him my mum can hack into hes computer and make it turn off this is no lie!

I think you turned that sentence around too much.

My ironic meter if off the charts!
You know, half the trolls here do that to people not respected by the community.

Easle
What the forget is easle. TF2 is not an easle.
nope he should i told him my mum can hack into hes computer and make it turn off this is no lie!
Your mom is probably a cashier at Jewel Osco.

What the forget is easle. TF2 is not an easle.Your mom is probably a cashier at Jewel Osco.
nope shes not!

Daniel, what do you plan to accomplish with this? Just let it go. Don't be so very temperamental, find a productive way to use your anger and apparent angst, don't use it to harm - or attempt to harm - others. :/

Daniel, what do you plan to accomplish with this? Just let it go. Don't be so very temperamental, find a productive way to use your anger and apparent angst, don't use it to harm - or attempt to harm - others. :/
Amen.

Lol

He had the Cum Jar meme for an avatar once. Grow up indeed

well he started the fight on IRC i was just chating to other people about staff and he kicked me for no reason!