Author Topic: Jumping while holding the forward/backward key(W/S)  (Read 1577 times)

Bob

When my jump key is set as the space bar I can never jump while walking forward or backward. I can jump while walking left or right though. I can also jump and then hold forward/backward. Binding jump to another key fixes the problem, but its kind of hard to play without the space bar being jump.

I know that is hard to understand because it was hard to explain. If anyone does understand what I am talking about I would really appreciate some help on this.

Could it somehow be a problem with your keyboard?

Bob

It might be. I am using the G11 Logitech Gaming keyboard. Does any one else use this keyboard? If so do you have this problem?

Bob

So no one knows how to fix this?

My best bet is that you keyboard was wired by a monkey. There are a few main wires going in your keyboard, each key is wired to those main wires. When too many keys are pressed from the same main wire, some of the key presses aren't registered. Or your keyboard could be broken.

Bob

Ok I download and deleted some addons and that must have fixed it. I downloaded/deleted to many to tell which one. Anyway my problem is solved though.

It's auto jet mod, disable it.

Bob

The problem came back. It is not the auto jet mod because I deleted it and it and the problem persists. I can't figure out what it is. I don't know why the problem was fixed for a period of time and then just came back all of the sudden. This thing is really starting to bug me.

Bob

Sorry for double posting but I fixed the problem. The problem was, for some reason, having Blockland installed directly in the C drive directory(C:\Blockland\). I have it moved to my program files folder/directory now and the problem is fixed.

Bob

OK now I am triple posting... sorry. I hate how the modify and delete post options were removed. I found out the actual problem. The actual problem is Xfire. I just disabled Xfire for Blockland and it fixed the problem. the problem had nothing to do with where Blockland is installed. it was just that Xfire was only looking in the C drive for Blockland. So if you have Xfire I would recommend that you remove Blockland from the detected games list in Xfire so you do not have the same problem.