Yes
2 (66.7%)
Not in BL.
0 (0%)
Not as a theme song.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: June 05, 2010, 12:28:32 PM

Author Topic: Would you like to see this as a theme song? [Downloadable OGG]  (Read 1345 times)

I thought it *might* fit the game. I don't know. What do you guys think?

I made it in FL Studio 9 Demo.

First toast!  :cookieMonster:
Idiot.

I don't really like it. It's very plain and does not loop very well.

FL seemed to have added some gap the the end. Also, what do you mean by "plain"? I meant for this to be on the title screen.

First toast!  :cookieMonster:

ROBLOX noob, Gtfo.

FL seemed to have added some gap the the end. Also, what do you mean by "plain"? I meant for this to be on the title screen.

ROBLOX noob, Gtfo.
I'd just never got a First post

ROBLOX noob, Gtfo.
AND I'M NOT FROM ROBLOX

Welp, the reason there's a gap is because you didn't check off "wrap remainder" or "cut remainder," and instead have it exporting with "leave remainder."
Also, it's pretty boring. You need some more stuff going on in that.

What do you guys think? I changed up the order of some stuff, added "ticks", and changed the pitch in Audacity. I didn't change it up because I didn't like the original, I just tryed to modify it a tad, based on my likeings...

What do you guys think? I changed up the order of some stuff, added "ticks", and changed the pitch in Audacity. I didn't change it up because I didn't like the original, I just tryed to modify it a tad, based on my likeings...
Well, the pitch is somewhat off, and it's totally lost it's rhythm. :P