Author Topic: Crazed Taxi driver goes on mad ramprage killing 12 people and himself  (Read 5367 times)

He doesn't deserve the quick death of shooting himself. He deserves to get the stuff kicked out of him by the family of every innocent person he killed.
Did he kill your relative. Geez calm down.

Yes, they are very expensive and made out of frozen melon cut up into slices and deep fried.
Potatose are not melon. /smack

No but really this happened 3 days ago, kinda surprised it took this long for people to post this.

Potatose are not melon. /smack
You said you didn't know what they were! :O

Did he kill your relative. Geez calm down.

Why should I? Even if it wasn't my relative I have lost plenty of family members in my life to know what they go through.

You said you didn't know what they were! :O
I looked it up! on wikiped!

Why should I? Even if it wasn't my relative I have lost plenty of family members in my life to know what they go through.
Calm down.

Calm down.
You're an idiot. How did my second response possibly sound angry.

You're an idiot. How did my second response possibly sound angry.
That one sounded angry. Seriously you must have had a hard life to be this emotional about this stuff.

Wow
I saw that ninja.

That one sounded angry. Seriously you must have had a hard life to be this emotional about this stuff.

Not really. I simply can't stand when people who do extreme stuff that affects others get off so easy. Its one of my little pet peeves.

Not really. I simply can't stand when people who do extreme stuff that affects others get off so easy. Its one of my little pet peeves.
Hm.