Poll

Do you like the clan

HATE IT!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!
You And Your Friends Should Die.....NAOOOOO!!!
I Don't Care
Your Awesome DOC

Author Topic: New Clan 90's Kids!!!  (Read 7365 times)

1. JUTTING OUT

2. WHAT YOU DON'T SIGH AT ME

3. You're probably an alt of Doc.

Im a lot better builder than Doc.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:28:43 PM by Sapient »

Have fun sifting through you're applicants files and birth certificates in order to verify their age is correct.

Have fun sifting through you're applicants files and birth certificates in order to verify their age is correct.

Actually, I want people from whenever to join. 90's kid is just a name I thought up and wanted to use but not delete my name, so I use it as my clan. 90's kids are representations of everything 90s. Big guns, outrageous musculature, one shoulder pad, deathmatches, all that. I still want anyone who can build or event to join.

-snip-

Ah, alright. I will be honest, I was not going to look through 7 pages of posts in order to see if that point was brought up.

Ah, alright. I will be honest, I was not going to look through 7 pages of posts in order to see if that point was brought up.

nobody does

Wow. just wow. I have to admit Doc acts a little odd, but that doesn't give you (or Valen) the right to accuse him of being a gay. Do you accuse all Mexicans of being gardeners? Do you think all Muslims are Terrorists? Maybe someone who wears a little bit of black clothing or make-up is an emo or goth to you? No? Then shut up. doc might be a deep supporter in women's rights, and dislikes seeing them exploited or disgrace themselves.
Well said

1. All muslims are elvis-clones sent to destroy anything sorta jutting out like that

2. Mexicans eat their gardens.

3. So you don't like naked women? Have fun having love.

I should report you nub!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:30:28 PM by DoctorPwn »

Im a lot better builder than Doc.
You are because you've had a headstart :D

I feel disgraced for being born in the Nineties because of this clan.