Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence  (Read 1323 times)

no we just don't like being tools for big money whoring stuffty companies

Or we like to be tools for big money whoring stuffty companies and get more maps.

Or we like to be tools for big money whoring stuffty companies and get more maps.
50% of those maps are from older games and the other 50% aren't even worth the $15

also you guys activision killed infinity ward so when you buy these map packs you're keeping the company that killed the call of duty creators alive

Im gonna play theim only to yell: I WISH I NEVER BOUGHT THOSE loving NOOB CAMPER MAPS

I have mw2 but I will never buy a map pack for loving 15$
10 is my limit, and at least in WaW the national socialist zombie maps alone were worth 10.
Each one was like a new game in itself.