Author Topic: What is the longest time you have been on blockland withough sleep?  (Read 9638 times)

They are stalking me? O.o the only bad thing i said was dammit because i mined a lava pocket.

1: That's not bad.
2: As Peejster said, I was just kidding. RTB is a mod for Blockland supported by Badspot which tracks game information. Just for fun, really. :3 <3

Build a monument to worship untill you get your key, then praise it once you get it.

Thats what i would do.

Ive had my key for four days. Lol

Lol, I want to try to get on your server, as long as you have addon! cough bot events and jvs dors

I have some things, like halo smg, converti, blockstank, helicopter and more. Im looking for a standard bot add-on

Bot Events, you can spawn a standard bot with a Vehicle Spawn.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=86564.0

I have some things, like halo smg, converti, blockstank, helicopter and more. Im looking for a standard bot add-on

Make sure to check the quality of the add-ons before downloading. Not all are good quality.

Make sure to check the quality of the add-ons before downloading. Not all are good quality.
how? Do they post it, or is it in comments? And im learning events. They are really easy

You read the posts bout' it.If you see posts like
This is really good for my DM!
You should get it, but if you see posts like
How long did it take you to make, like 3 seconds?! 1/5!
  don't get the add-on.

how? Do they post it, or is it in comments? And im learning events. They are really easy

A lot of themed add-ons are likely bad. It depends on the notoriety of the maker, the actual thought put into the add-ons. Comments should be accumulative, and not taken by single comments. If the amount of thought required to conceive the idea of the add-on is low, you should be weary of its quality.

Yea normaly i read the first two pages of the comments to see how it is.

Yea normaly i read the first two pages of the comments to see how it is.

Also remember that noobs don't get the quality and comment that an add-on is good when it might not be.

Also, when there are no pictures to show how it is, i won't usually get it.