Author Topic: Puberty movie.  (Read 11608 times)

he was making a god damn joke. Loosen your sphincter and have some fun.
New sig.



Look at his signature now.

Do I have to watch it?
What grade are you in?

Going into 8th and we haven't had to watch it yet. We might in 8th but I don't know.

Had to watch teh same movie  but it was detailed

I saw that in 5th grade.  Not as bad as diagram day.  Diagram day is a special day where they show you pictures and diagrams of how the excess skin around a snake is removed.  Good stuff.

Back in 3rd grade all the way through to 6th grade we were tought tonnes of love ed.


I swear the first time I saw this I thought it was Six Flags.

So.....basically this guy and his friend must be homoloveual or still loving think girls have cooties
how are you disgusted by an education on vagina?(excluding non lesbian girls here)

I saw that in seventh grade. We could handle it by then.

Wait until they bring out the rubber nut sack so you can feel what testicular cancer feels like.

snake snake snake snake snake

Lol your in 5th grade

Lol you're grammer is messed up




(it's a joke!)

Hahahahaha my parents made me watch that when i was born!