Author Topic: Puberty movie.  (Read 11607 times)

I learned about love and puberty at 8 years old.  From my grandma.  forget you all.
That's not natural.


we saw it in 5th and there was much snickering, then they gave out these little packages full of information and items for both guys and girls. The guys info packet was about 2 inches across the girls was like a massive tome of period-related stuff.


My school gave out condoms. No joke.

My school gave out condoms. No joke.
you's trollin' big time

that's like saying "here go have love friend"

Ok so today at school we got to watch "The Movie" (The puberty one), and that was the scarriest thing evar. The bad part was them saying snake all the time and having us laugh all the time. The bad part was the Girl's side of "The Movie" Them explaining the period and stuff... So our whole grade watched the movie. And the girls got it good. They saw it at 10:15, The guys saw it before lunch....LUNCH! So we were all disgusted and not talking while all the girls were laughing and talking about snakees and being perverts.

Discuse your first time and the grade you were in when you first saw it.
I am in 5th. Disscuss.

I remember when I saw that movie, we saw a girls part and a boys part and everything.
Six+ years ago.
Because I'm not loving 10

EDIT:

you's trollin' big time

that's like saying "here go have love friend"

If they are gonna have love they might as well have condoms.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:03:14 PM by DrenDran »



I don't know how to to this.

I watched the video of my mother giving birth to me once

:)
you are not alone, Snaffle, i watched the video of me being born, and i loved it.

Because you totally didn't know what a snake/vagina did before the movie.

Because you totally didn't know what a snake/vagina did before the movie.
I remember when we were really little a snake was a 'peemaker' and we though girls peed from their starfish. Just saying.

Because you totally didn't know what a snake/vagina did before the movie.
Tee hee, you said snake!