Author Topic: Is typing "LAG" going to change something?  (Read 4179 times)

Something I notice about whenever it lags is all the people who find it necessary to immediately exclaim "LAG!!!11!1" directly after it happens. This doesn't make sense to me, for multiple reasons....
1) Lag can be client sided. You might be lagging because of something happening with your own computer.
2) Half of the time people say this, it's clearly obvious as to who's causing it and/or why it's happening. I've also noticed that the person causing it usually is the first person to say it, too.
3) Is stating what's happening going to do something that I'm not aware of? I don't think so. It hasn't happened so far. So why do it at all?

Like a lot of things, it's not necessarily affecting me at all, but I can't help but be annoyed by it, for some reason.

Discuss lag; what causes it, people saying "LAG" when it happens, and why people do this.

Saying lag also uses more bandwith making it laggier
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:28:39 PM by Kevdude »

you have a point there....

You like making these kinds of topics don't you?

Apparently, by taking the time to type "Laggg11!11one!1"  The time it takes for the lag to go away seems faster.

People on the internet enjoy stating the obvious.

Apparently, by taking the time to type "Laggg11!11one!1"  The time it takes for the lag to go away seems faster.

I type it just to piss people like you off. :3

-snip-

Also apparently, half to most of the internet doesn't know that.

Just add Lag or any other variations of the word to your E-Tard list.

1. If it's your own lag, there's no point in telling people anyways because it never affected them.
2. If it's server lag, there's also no point in telling people because they already know.

No way. It probably takes me like 2 seconds to say "lag" or "holy stuff lag".

It sometimes goes away a minute or under after.

No way. It probably takes me like 2 seconds to say "lag" or "holy stuff lag".

It sometimes goes away a minute or under after.

I don't mean litterally, i mean that people think so, hense "Apparently".

I don't mean literally, i mean that people think so, hence "Apparently".
It bothered me.  Sorry.

What the hell are you talking about?