Author Topic: Is typing "LAG" going to change something?  (Read 4081 times)

I'd rather know that someone is lagging and atleast be able to be aware that I may need to perhaps, close an extra program, or remove some projectiles or something.

It's better than having a silent person lagging, then decide to up and leave without even telling me why. I like to think that I can help people in my server.

And yes, I get annoyed when people are overly shouting "LAG!!!!" or similar stuff. It's much politer to just say "Sorry, I'm lagging some, over here".
Just a nice little message, rather than a torrent of "LAGLAGLAGLAGLAG" washing over the host's screen once the servermembers stop lagging and their message comes through.

Yeah, it does, on my server it makes them mysteriously get added to the banlist.

I sometimes get some rofls out of the variations on lag people scream. Lagosaurus, lagtasm, lagtastic etc...

I really don't mind it at all.

Yes, screaming "LAAAAG" will do something...

It will tie up more bandth, many players will shout it, thus lagging the server more, therefore the players will scream more, thus the server will lag more, thus the players will scream more, thus the... I think you get it.

Here is you're answer: Make "Lag" a E-tard word, this will prevent the chat spam of "ZOMNG LAG!!11!!!!!1111!!"
To be honest I have people using '1' and 'one' when saying 'Lag'.

EVERYONE PRESS CTRL+N INGAME IT SHOWS THE LAAAAG. I mean latency. That's what I always say, I say latency. It's classier. <twiddles mustache>

WHen ever people lag and they spam going "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Its creating more lag for the server,
Why do people do it? three answers: They're board waitng for less lag. #2 Its the internet for you. #3 they're stupid.
Whenever I usaully do it cause of #1 :c

WHen ever people lag and they spam going "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Its creating more lag for the server,
Why do people do it? three answers: They're board waitng for less lag. #2 Its the internet for you. #3 they're stupid.

Or three, to piss morons off :D

You realize there is a special button under "Post reply" where you can check for poor grammar/spelling, right?

On-toopic: I hate it when people say it, so i have generally in my E-Tard filter
Code: [Select]
LAG, L AG, L A G, LA G, LA  G, L  AG, L  A  G and keep adding as players use more variations as they are said.

I was just on Disconnected's server, and told him to load a build.

Then, as it starts, some people start: "LAG!!" "Laggg!" "LAG"

Just wait the five seconds it takes to load and shut the forget up.

We all have a LAG icon in the top of the screen. We all know when it's lagging... So they should STFU

ololoooloolololo
ahaha
forget you, changing quotes is not funny at all

Yes, screaming "LAAAAG" will do something...

It will tie up more bandth, many players will shout it, thus lagging the server more, therefore the players will scream more, thus the server will lag more, thus the players will scream more, thus the... I think you get it.
Virtually irrelevant, as I said in my post.  If you want to rebuttal read by post first.
We all have a LAG icon in the top of the screen. We all know when it's lagging... So they should STFU
The lag icon only appears for those who notice the lag, not for the host.

Virtually irrelevant, as I said in my post.  If you want to rebuttal read by post first.The lag icon only appears for those who notice the lag, not for the host.

laremere! <3