Author Topic: Can blockland run on windows 2000?  (Read 885 times)

I know windows 2000 is kind of ancient but a friend i have has his own laptop but for some reason it run on windows 2000 (dont ask me why...)

anyways i was just wondering. before buying the game for my friend, if he can run it on windows 2000...

If he can...great..ill get him blockland... if not then ill figure out another way he can play....

Thanks for the support.
No mean answers okay?  im asking out of curiosity.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I think so, as long as it has an up to date graphics card.

I thought it was meant for windows XP and up but windows 2000? what year are you livin in?

Anyway, rightclick blockland, click properties, then click compadability options. Then select windows 2000.

If your comp dont suck this might work, if it dont, i cant help you further.

Well like i said...its not mine its my friends....but anyways i will

I thought it was meant for windows XP and up but windows 2000? what year are you livin in?

Anyway, rightclick blockland, click properties, then click compadability options. Then select windows 2000.

If your comp dont suck this might work, if it dont, i cant help you further.
That doesn't help much and you can't do compatibility mode for an OS that you're already running.

If its Windows 2000, chances are the hardware on the computer isn't probably even good enough for it.

Try the demo first and see how it goes.

Windows 2000 was never that widespread and even now there are people still using it? :o