Author Topic: Make my Facebook status  (Read 9040 times)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1611250189

there you are
Quote from: Kevin Joseph -I Totally Can't See This Name-'s Facebook Page
Likes:
Megan Fox


Squishy things were made for hugging.

Squishy things were made for hugging.
I don't get what that's referring to

I don't get what that's referring to
Let people use their imagination.



And their immaturity?
I'm in the eighth grade it will work

I'm in the eighth grade it will work
My friend Jay's in the eighth grade, and he is like me: Horribly realistic.
I know that eighth graders is stupidly immature.

Also: "Felix was here, Leo sucks."
Don't question it. Just post it and become another part of my intricate advertising campaign.....


"AM TRYING TO BECAME A PREFESSIONAL"

"im stupid cause I am asking people on a video game forum what to put as my facebook status"

"AM TRYING TO BECAME A PREFESSIONAL"
winrar

"im stupid cause I am asking people on a video game forum what to put as my facebook status"
nou

DOES WHAT BLOCKLAND.US/SMF TELLS ME TO!

DOES WHAT BLOCKLAND.US/SMF TELLS ME TO!
Only some of you