Author Topic: Make my Facebook status  (Read 9047 times)


Waffle sandwiches go great with a side of giraffe.

Complete ninja edit the edit thingy is lying to you:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:41:22 PM by Loopyla1 »

A Candidacies Fen Slung Morns No Worn

Which one of you creeps are Josh Kevin Patterson?

A Laminate Repose Loop




:c
You look loving creepy and I don't friend people I don't know IRL

You look loving creepy and I don't friend people I don't know IRL
He's your friendly neighborhood axe murderer

you guys are all dumbasses.  :cookieMonster:



I see you have it so privacy settings are on. Post it without that. :P

Bing is a good search engine. I know this because I googled it.

Help! I am being commanded by crazy people to make my status weird things!

The only status that can sum this up = SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE