Author Topic: ///////////music i added new stuff like yesterday click this stuff/♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫////  (Read 3231 times)

Is the first Dubstep?

Has a nice feel to it, though Slurp seems to lead too suddenly into the last part.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 05:12:43 PM by LoLBert »

doesn't really have anything in common with dubstep besides the constantly moving filter on the bassline.
Please TheWorm, when you have time, can you get to my request?
sorry i really don't plan on it.

Nice and easy listening. Well Done
That eye of mordor animation thing doesnt really suit it to well though :/

What hardware and/or software do you use?

Nice and easy listening. Well Done
That eye of mordor animation thing doesnt really suit it to well though :/

What hardware and/or software do you use?
thanks, i used a korg electribe mx-1 for that track. not sure what animation you're talking about, though.

Just one of those Newgrounds animations

It's a Lord of the Rings thing I thought

He didn't make it, newgrounds has a bunch of viewing things

Just one of those Newgrounds animations

I like how I downloaded this, and it slips in between The White Stripes and the Wu
It makes an odd but decent transition
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 04:34:21 PM by Bustos »

That new song is great. It's very chilled, and I like it because of that.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/350199
as your attorney i strongly advise you to listen to this beat

Last two gives an [adult swim] feel to it.  Do like Koresh.
Edit: Koresh is now my background music on the computer :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 11:05:16 AM by LoLBert »

The new one is nice. The pads are very mysterious--it reminds me of something you'd hear in like, a mystery or something. The snare could actually be EQ'd, I agree with that guy who reviewed the song. I have sensitive hearing to certain high frequencies and it does hurt a little--I wouldn't mind as much if it was more "full" sounding, you know, with more bass and such, but you're not going for that kind of feel which is perfectly fine so if I were you I'd go EQ that snare, but that's just my opinion. Great atmosphere though, really.

bump
http://soundcloud.com/thereal_elvis_presley/aww-shoot
recorded directly into the audio input of my brother's macbook because my computer is handicapped and my audio interface is broken kool
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:32:48 PM by TheWorm »

//////////////////////Although I really do enjoy your music and it's all on my iTunes now, in the topic title you could have just added a "►" or just a "♫", since this is a pain to the eyes. :(\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\