Author Topic: Sleep Pattern  (Read 962 times)

Well, as summer comes around and most of us are out of school, our sleep patterns are adjusting to late nights and late mornings, right?

That's how I thought'd it'd be, and that's how it was during school, except when I got up at 6 am I'd be tired as hell. It seems now though, that my sleep pattern is fluctuating. On Friday night, I didn't go to bed till around 3 in the morning, then later I got up around 10-ish. Saturday night, I stayed up till about 1 watching SNL and playing Blockland, miraculously woke up at 8:30 later that morning. Sunday night rolls by, I stay up till around 1 again, but wake up at 11 in the morning. Now as Monday rolls by, I stayed up till 2ish, and I have now woken up without coffee at 5:45 AM.

Discuss.

Late mornings my ass. I sleep late and wake up early as my internal clock is still trying to adjust to summer.

But I never try to have a late morning.

Late mornings my ass. I sleep late and wake up early as my internal clock is still trying to adjust to summer.

But I never try to have a late morning.
My internal clock is screwy. It's really whenever a loud noise sounds that I get up. Doesn't have to be an alarm.

My sleeping time is screwed up going from 8 pm to 1 am. But I always wake up at six :s

Staying up til 1 and waking up at 11 isn't so bad.

I really need sleep.

Everyday since summer, i've slept at 12 and got up at 4.

I accidentally the whole bed

I replace sleep with coffee and caffeine pills.

I'm nocturnal as soon as school ends.

I don't sleep for one day and then sleep for another nearly full day. (31-35 hours awake, 13-17 asleep during 2 days)

I used to wake up at 7 AM, and crash at 11 PM.  That's a lot of hours. If I just stay up as late as possible, my body gets more tired, thus I sleep more. My current times are 10 AM to 2 AM. I still get 8 hours of sleep instead of what you guys would get, and I get the majority of the time to myself, as my mom leaves the house at 8 AM, and gets home at 9 PM, then crashes at 11 PM.

If schools on, I usually get to sleep at around about 11pm. I'll then have to wake up at about 7:00am ready to leave at 8:00am for school.

If schools off, then I usually get to sleep at 11pm-1am. I'll then wake up at about 11am-1pm.
Sometimes though I do wake up when schools off around about 8:00am, but I'll usually sit in bed and think "Hmm, I've woken up early today. Odd. Maybe I can get some stuff done. I could just play a game, finish some work, browse the internet...." then I fall asleep and don't wake up until I'm forced to either through deafening sounds from my brother, or my mum makes me get up. :/

By the end of summer I will be going to bet at 5AM and waking up at 2PM.