Author Topic: i think we are asking for too much!  (Read 2349 times)

i really think we ask too much from this game and the modders, i mean the modders don't get payed(at least i don't think)...and we ask for too many stuff that are not even possible, i think we should ask for more resaonable things...and give them more credit for what they have done instead of asking for more...

No pay, but that's just fine. We do it for the experience and for the joy of making something and giving it to the public. It's really nice to look back and say, "Hey, I accomplished something. And now it feels good that other people are enjoying it as well." Thanks for the kind words! (Assuming you're including RTB in your post.) :)

I agree with Eric. At least think before you ask for something -_-
I've seen things that are completely handicapped and already in game.

Like the AiO boobs? Or PTTA? Or my retail bump pack?

No pay, but that's just fine. We do it for the experience and for the joy of making something and giving it to the public. It's really nice to look back and say, "Hey, I accomplished something. And now it feels good that other people are enjoying it as well." Thanks for the kind words! (Assuming you're including RTB in your post.) :)
Thanks Mocheeze for what was that you do? Sit on your ass? did i get that right? Naw... jk kidding....

Not rly, actually...

He wrote his name in RTB Isles... much achievment there....

Whats the word for people who take pride in other's hard work? Oh now I know, they're called Weasels.

No, because the people who do the work, work under them, like in a business.

AiO noobs... hmmm, not I! I also kinda agree with Eric.