Author Topic: AoT good game, bad players  (Read 2774 times)

i liked AoT, but the the people who play are starfishs, they think they are cool by insulting people and cause they are better than the new ones... i would play this game if it was not for that one thing...i created a char and automatically, the insults came... after all World of warcraft is a much better game

p.s sorry if curseing was against fourm rules, but i just wanted to speak my mind...

i liked AoT, but the the people who play are nintendos, they think they are cool by insulting people and cause they are better than the new ones... i would play this game if it was not for that one thing...i created a char and automatically, the insults came... after all World of warcraft is a much better game

p.s sorry if curseing was against fourm rules, but i just wanted to speak my mind...

Lol sorry I got kind of confused in the hole thing..Are you trying to compare World of Warcraft to Age of time?

i liked AoT, but the the people who play are nintendos, they think they are cool by insulting people and cause they are better than the new ones... i would play this game if it was not for that one thing...i created a char and automatically, the insults came... after all World of warcraft is a much better game

more like xbox......they dont act that way playing nentendo but on xbox live main words you hear what you will hear on this.... pwn noob and%^$%^$&%%$^*%&^*&^*^%^&%^$%#$^#^%$$^$$^^&&*(

lol i sencrod it

Hey look! It's an english dictionary!

Hey look! It's an english dictionary!

engrish iz fer nubz lyk u

No one likes you, maybe that's why you get insulted.

I think Otis' display pic looks too much like mine. I say burn teh jew !

"i created a char and automatically, the insults came" they did not want the  chanche to get to know me, the just started insulting. learn to READ before u post >.<

Badspot

• Administrator
What was your character's name?

ilubbadspot

Ay, It was.

That was him?  Omg no wonder.

"i created a char and automatically, the insults came" they did not want the  chanche to get to know me, the just started insulting. learn to READ before u post >.<
I did read, and gave a logical answer.

insults like this?
Hay lovey want a good time?

jump and move and jump and move and stop!