Poll

Zombies

Yes
38 (74.5%)
No
13 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: What are so special about zombies?  (Read 4563 times)

Really. Most of the kids I see nowadays are absolutely obsessed with zombies/zombie games. And almost every time I hear about some kid's dream, it's usually about zombies or Left for Dead. I honestly see nothing special about them. Infact, I enjoy non-zombie games more than zombie games. Discuss.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 05:13:01 PM by Parallel »

Because they are the walking dead? :o

Because It's fun  to shoot them.

Understanding the adolescent mind is tough you know. It's probably because you pick up a gun and shoot stuff that makes them obsessed with it. Plus there's a lot of imagination included with the thought of it.  

Understanding the adolescent mind is tough you know. It's probably because you pick up a gun and shoot stuff that makes them obsessed with it. Plus there's a lot of imagination included with the thought of it.  
Yes Dr. Phil
 :cookieMonster:



Is that like a "I want you for Dr. Phil" propaganda?


Never got into the fad myself. I think the only reason zombies are so popular follows along what ipodmemorizer stated, with the addition to the fact that there is no moral qualms about shooting people who are already, for all intents and purposes, dead to begin with. So shooting them illicit no feelings of guilt or remorse what so ever making it one of those "Harmless" guilty pleasures.

I think what I said adds on to why MW2 is so popular. Not that I'm against it.

They're zombies. What's not special about them?
/thread

WWII was a gaming fad for a while, now zombie games are. It will pass with time. Also, I personally like them.

Also, the fact they are mindless killing machines that are bent on your distruction combined with humans will to surive equals a winning formula for games.

The reason we like zombies is because they are no longer actual people, they are already dead. Killing real people, well, we are hesitant in doing so. Zombies, we will kill as many as we want to. Mow em' down.

V8 zombies were way better than V9+ zombies.