Author Topic: U.S.S Destroyer VI (WIP)  (Read 1803 times)

Hello there forum-goers! Today I present to you a ship I (and some help from some friends in which i cannot recall at this time), have constructed. This took me maybe almost 2 months to construct. This is still a WIP.

FEATURES:
Working Mega-Cannon/Lazer Beam
6 port and starbord cannons
rocket pods up front shooting 6 rockets each
fully functional lifts
a reactor core that if blown up the ship will explode
and most importantly, a SELF DESTRUCT!! >:D

ahem. anyway, done with talking, now to the pics:

Looking forward on the ship:

The Rear of the Ship

The main hallway:

The Cannon Bay (1 of 2, cannons retracted)

The Escape Pod Bay:

The Engine Control Room/Secondry Bridge:

Cannon Control Room/Navigation Bridge:

And most importantly, the reactor core:

Well, thats all the pics i got, so that is it! This is the U.S.S Destroyer VI, BLU Clan Spaceship.

I am Blockomanian, 2nd leader of BLU, and I approve of this message!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 06:55:51 PM by Blockomanian »

Sort of spammy

yes, i know -_- my friend built the back half of it, and.... thats what happned. i didnt want to do it all over again, so i just left it.... that and some of it i had to use smaller bricks....

Incredibly boxy.

im not really too good with shaped ships quite yet.. im still learning the art of good shipbuilding

Way too long and boxy.

Less prints, better interior design. Those 2 months have produced not a very good quality ship.

Learn from Comr4de and his ships. Do download the saves and examine his building style.

Way too long and boxy.

Less prints, better interior design. Those 2 months have produced not a very good quality ship.

Learn from Comr4de and his ships. Do download the saves and examine his building style.

This.
... Wait, why do you have round studs?

Wait, why do you have round studs?
Precisely what I was about to ask.

The self-destrust button should overload the reactor core and that should blow up the ship.

And, did you name this ship after The Drama King of Revolution "Destroyer"?

Way too long and boxy. Less prints, better interior design. Those 2 months have produced not a very good quality ship.

im not really too good with shaped ships quite yet.. im still learning the art of good shipbuilding

The self-destrust button should overload the reactor core and that should blow up the ship.
And, did you name this ship after The Drama King of Revolution "Destroyer"?

Which is precisely what it does, im still kinda workin on the "overloading" part of the core.. ill put a video(s) of that and some other stuff

no idea what that is...

Eeew,..
It's pretty ugly

Needs more work.

I am MrMulch, 1st leader of RED, and I approve of this message!  :cookieMonster:

Red October standing by.

This.
... Wait, why do you have round studs?

He replaced the graphic.