Author Topic: I lol'd when I saw this.  (Read 1840 times)

Note the rating. :3

HURP DURP LET'S TRY AND REDEEM OURSELVES FOR loving UP THE GULF OF MEXICO THROUGH AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN THAT COSTS TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHICH COULD BE SPENT ON CLEANING THE loving THING UP

Dare I ask why you are looking at "Rick Astley Vs. Mika?"

Bored. I look through my favorites every so often. I just got done looking through my old channel favorites when I snapshotted this.

Dare I ask why you are downloading Tay Zonday?
I like his music...? Why do you care anyways?

I like his music...? Why do you care anyways?

Just wondering.....Did you know he was a researchstar?

HURP DURP LET'S TRY AND REDEEM OURSELVES FOR loving UP THE GULF OF MEXICO THROUGH AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN THAT COSTS TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WHICH COULD BE SPENT ON CLEANING THE loving THING UP
Maybe America should go help other than saying "oh dear :("

Maybe America should go help other than saying "oh dear :("
You stupid forget. The American government is helping, they sent the loving National Guard out there, and anyways, it's BP's fault for not putting several valves.

You stupid forget. The American government is helping, they sent the loving National Guard out there, and anyways, it's BP's fault for not putting several valves.
You laugh at dead people.

"helping" doesn't count as whipping everyone else telling them to work faster.

and who the hell would want to be friends with BP?

You laugh at dead people.

"helping" doesn't count as whipping everyone else telling them to work faster.

and who the hell would want to be friends with BP?
Ha, that's what you are using against me?

Also, it's not like the 100 Senators from all the states have in their contracts to drop everything and go clean up oil-spills. The government is funding doubtlessly thousands of dollars to help BP clean it up, but here BP goes and starts advertising it's company.

Ha, that's what you are using against me?

Also, it's not like the 100 Senators from all the states have in their contracts to drop everything and go clean up oil-spills. The government is funding doubtlessly thousands of dollars to help BP clean it up, but here BP goes and starts advertising it's company.
Although that concrete plug is apparently working.

Although that concrete plug is apparently working.
I guarantee it will fail.

I guarantee it will fail.
It will be cool to watch if it asplodes though.

Anyway, can't Americans like... eat the oil or something?
troelfase

It will be cool to watch if it asplodes though.

Anyway, can't Americans like... eat the oil or something?
troelfase
I lol'd.