Author Topic: Grade school memories.  (Read 2613 times)

So today I graduated from Elementary and going to Jr. High next (yay) but I had a lot of fun times
So post some of you favriote stuff that happend one year. Let me give you and example.
Grade: 2
Watching my teacher jump up and down screamming about her daughter comeing to my school.
Sorry about the miss spelled words. I suck at spelling/grammer :C

Lock.

There's already a thread like this

and your still in grade school, grade school continues on to high school.

Elementary -> Middle -> High School??

So you're going into Middle School...

I'm an stupid, misread "Jr. High" as like J-something High
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:14:12 PM by Blockoman »

You was 10 last year >:\

-forget it nevermind-

edit: holy stuff digmasters back?

The only thing I really remember from gradeschool is the school safety patrol (sounds gay as hell, actually was kinda fun) basically we stood around and told people what to do, but when we weren't doing that we were doing some top class richarding around.

Story:

1. we had this one kid at school who was mildly handicapped, he wouldn't had been so bad except he always tried to make everyone like him. Well one time the radios started going batstuff insane because the teacher that ran safety patrol couldn't find one of the big florescent vests we used if we were on the street (we used these belt things if we were in the halls). Well it  turns out that this semi handicapped kid had took one of these huge bright orange vests and was yelling at people in the halls, it was funnier than stuff because he thought he looked so awesome but everyone was laughing at him.

might have more stories later.

watching some one rip there pants in the front with no whitie tidies on...lol *%$#! them!

Lol

Here in Canada we don't have middle school/junior high

It goes Junior Kindergarten - Senior Kindergarten - (Grade School) Grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, grade 7, grade 8, then graduation and then (High School) Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12

Then something else. Or w/e.

watching some one rip there pants in the front with no whitie tidies on...lol *%$#! them!

Hot girl?   :cookieMonster:

Lol

It goes Junior Kindergarten - Senior Kindergarten - (Grade School) Grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, grade 7, grade 8, then graduation and then (High School) Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12

canada lol

I remember 5th grade.

Damn, I'm gonna be graduating this year. And I know some Blocklanders here have just recently (and even a few of you who've done that a while ago). I'm starting to feel old, and I mean especially being on these forums.

If anyone should have a 'memories' topic, it should be those of us who are either going into, or already are in the real world.

I want to hear about Badspot when he was in second grade or something. lol

Lol

What?

I live in Calgary. My schooling went like this:

Elementary K , 1 - 6
Jr. High 7, 8, 9
High School 10, 11 ,12

5th grade...

5th grade was hell for me. They taught us highschool level skills before we even hit Middle and we had up to 3-4 hours of homework for each class, (Only had three).