Author Topic: How long has your PC been running?  (Read 2772 times)

SpeedFan says mine's at 36:56:33

99:54:50

You can check using Task Manager under the "Performance" tab, it'll be labeled "Up Time"

Why run it when you aren't using it?

Why run it when you aren't using it?

Well, I have a reason. The part of my HDD that contains my Master Boot Record is on the verge of having no more read/write cycles, meaning that one day very soon I'm going to be unable to boot my PC.

I had to restore the MBR two times in order to get my PC to successfully boot, last time it got shut down.

How the christ do I only have 23 hours?

Well, I have a reason. The part of my HDD that contains my Master Boot Record is on the verge of having no more read/write cycles, meaning that one day very soon I'm going to be unable to boot my PC.

I had to restore the MBR two times in order to get my PC to successfully boot, last time it got shut down.

Just waiting for a power outage.

Master Boot Record
Computers still have that?

Also, how do I check for this time?

You can check using Task Manager under the "Performance" tab, it'll be labeled "Up Time"

any other way besides that? mines not showing it.

Just waiting for a power outage.
Or, if I'm as lucky as last time, it'll crash while watching a 480p YouTube video.

if you don't count down time of just a few minutes, it would probably be well over 2 years.

i saw that ninja. what was that video?
It was a link to a song on Youtube for the song topic. I attempted to copy and paste my computer's time here, and it didn't work right. I ended up posting the song instead. I pressed post too fast and had to edit.

It was a link to a song on Youtube for the song topic. I attempted to copy and paste my computer's time here, and it didn't work right. I ended up posting the song instead. I pressed post too fast and had to edit.
oh. lol.