Author Topic: Re: HERP DERP ATHEISM  (Read 24826 times)

WHAT THE forget IS YOUR ACTUAL PROBLEM WITH RELIGION WHAT HAS ANY PRIEST OR RELIGIOUS PERSON DONE TO YOU THAT MAKES YOU NOT ONLY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT TRY TO TAKE HIS FOLLOWERS AWAY FROM HIM! REALLY YOU GOD DAMN starfishS ARE JUST THE BIGGEST MOST CYNICAL PIECES OF stuff I'VE EVER loving SEEN AND THIS IS BULLstuff THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO! JUST LEAVE THE WHOLE DAMN CONCEPT OF RELIGION ALONE AND THERE WOULDN'T BE A SINGLE loving PROBLEM WITH US. I DON'T AND NO ONE I KNOWS CARE IF SOMEONE IS ATHEIST OR AGNOSTIC. I'VE NEVER MET SOMEONE TRYING TO CONVERT SOMEONE ELSE TO BELIEVE AND NONE OF YOU SHOULD TRY TO CONVINCE US TO NOT BELIEVE!

I... I... had more to that but I'm just to loving blind with rage i can't think straight give me a few minutes.

OOH! OOH! I KNOW!

Rape children and get away with it, make people believe in god through fear.. do you want me to go on?  Also our loving tax money goes to those starfishs.

Actually I can't find a reasonable argument from rave to debunk so I'll just leave this here.

The sun burns because it is made of flammable gasses, including oxygen and hydrogen.

Yes I am a nerd.

First of all this isn't true and the sun doesn't actually burn it runs on nuclear processes involving the splitting of atoms.

OOH! OOH! I KNOW!

Rape children and get away with it, make people believe in god through fear.. do you want me to go on?  Also our loving tax money goes to those starfishs.
He touched me
Similarities
I still believe in my cult leader Jesus

"Mommy mommy, the Priest gave me a hernia exam!"

OK I'M loving BACK I REMEMBERED! IF YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT CONSISTS OF "OOOOHHH LOOK AT THOSE WBC PEOPLE! THEY'RE SO STUPID AND MAKE US HATE RELIGION!" BUT NO THOSE ARE SOME GOD DAMN RADICAL FANATICS THAT NO ONE IN THE GOD DAMN WORLD LIKES THERE ARE LIKE 16 OF THEM AND THEY ARE ALL RELATED AND SHOULD ALL JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN. "OH AND WHAT ABOUT THEM RELIGIOUS WARS" forget THAT stuff, IT'S THE SAME EXACT SCENARIO A BUNCH OF loving RADICALS THAT THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BELIEVE IN THEIR RADICAL IDEAS. NO THATS BULLstuff TOO THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS YOU ATHEISTS ARE THEY'RE THE SCUM OF RELIGION! IF THAT'S YOUR ENTIRE BASIS OF AN ARGUMENT GO forget YOURSELF.

And I have more but there's just no way to put it in words.

Actually I can't find a reasonable argument from rave to debunk so I'll just leave this here.

First of all this isn't true and the sun doesn't actually burn it runs on nuclear processes involving the splitting of atoms.
Lies and deciet.  I think your wrong tho.

The sun burns because it is made of flammable gasses, including oxygen and hydrogen.

Yes I am a nerd.
An stupid nerd.

Hugums, stop with the caps, bro.

Lies and deciet.  I think your wrong tho.
An stupid nerd.

OOH! OOH! I KNOW!

AND WHO'S PROBLEM WAS THAT? MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS YOU forgetTARD HAVE YOU BEEN STOPPED IN THE STREET AND BEEN PREACHED TOO? HAVE YOU BEEN RAPED BY A PRIEST? AND "YOUR" TAX MONEY AND BY YOUR I MEAN YOUR PARENTS MONEY DOES NOT GO TO THE CHURCH. CHURCHS ARE BUILT BY THE VATICAN AND BY DONATIONS.

You got to chill the forget out.

50% Trolls
25% Actual Atheists
25% People who just don't care about religion.Shush, your opinion means nothing.  Go to the kitchen.
And go sit your fat lazy butt in that recliner and drink your beer.

Hugums, stop with the caps, bro.

I loving CAN'T CAUSE I'M GOD DAMN PISSED AND ON THE VERGE OF THROWING MY COMPUTER AT A WALL.

AND WHO'S PROBLEM WAS THAT? MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS YOU forgetTARD HAVE YOU BEEN STOPPED IN THE STREET AND BEEN PREACHED TOO? HAVE YOU BEEN RAPED BY A PRIEST? AND "YOUR" TAX MONEY AND BY YOUR I MEAN YOUR PARENTS MONEY DOES NOT GO TO THE CHURCH. CHURCHS ARE BUILT BY THE VATICAN AND BY DONATIONS.

Hugums mad someone insulted his fairy tales and brain washing.