Author Topic: Too much caffeine D:  (Read 2625 times)

I went to Culver's a few hours ago and had a few cups of Mountain Dew. Now it is night time and I'm still wide awake. What should I do?

I went to Culver's a few hours ago and had a few cups of Mountain Dew. Now it is night time and I'm still wide awake. What should I do?
Slap yourself to sleep.

you guys are all loving dumbasses

i can drink a stuff ton of mountain dew or other caffeinated sodas and still be able to sleep easily.

you guys are all loving dumbasses

i can drink a stuff ton of mountain dew or other caffeinated sodas and still be able to sleep easily.
Please clarify how that makes us dumbasses.

Please clarify how that makes us dumbasses.

it doesn't make you guys dumbasses so much as it makes you pussies.

:3

Mountain Dew sucks IMO.

If you cant sleep, and your trying to get to sleep, then the only thing to do is to force unconsciousness upon yourself. Quick hit your self in the head with something repeatedly until you've knocked yourself out.

Ahem, perhaps no one heard me.
Oh, sorry, nobody cares.

Oh, sorry, nobody cares.

don't care don't post? not sure if that falls in.

also, peels are for dorks. :3

inb4louispicture

OH JESUS CHRIST NOT YOU AGAIN

don't care don't post? not sure if that falls in.

also, peels are for dorks. :3

OH JESUS CHRIST NOT YOU AGAIN
I'm posting because he's trying to call attention to a pointless post anyways. Also, people have different tolerances to caffeine. Just because you can ingest more doesn't make it better. Perhaps you just normally have a lot of caffeine and have become used to it.

If you cant sleep, and your trying to get to sleep, then the only thing to do is to force unconsciousness upon yourself. Quick hit your self in the head with something repeatedly until you've knocked yourself out.
Ern how about something that doesn't involve pain? I'm a bit of a pusillanimous individual when it comes to that.