Author Topic: How long have you been here?  (Read 3068 times)

Joined in v12. About the middle of it. Took a while for v12 to come :I

Registered on Forums on Jan. 30, 2009

I played the demo from V8 Late V7 - Early V8 to V9. Bought the game in V10

I could'a had a V8. I played vanilla, and then demo of v7 and finally bought it in v8.

A friend and I played TBM once.

Yes, TBM.

We got viruses, and now his dad won't let him get retail.

I could've sworn I joined in v7, but there are some with lower bl_id's than me that claim to have joined in v8. Anyone help me confirm? My bl_id is 3683, I registered my forums account a while after joining BL, so that's irrelevant.

i joined retail late v1.031. v7 came out like 3 or 5 days after i joined. but ive played since vanilla

Joined the last day of V8.
Heh, I joined the first day of v8. Or somewhere around there at least.

I could've sworn I joined in v7, but there are some with lower bl_id's than me that claim to have joined in v8. Anyone help me confirm? My bl_id is 3683, I registered my forums account a while after joining BL, so that's irrelevant.
Mine's 1786, so you joined during v8.

No. I played months in V8 and I registered after you. Or did you make a forum account before you got the game?

I withdraw my previous statement: With a little digging I found the email that my key was sent in and it's dated the same date as I registered here; May 26th, 2008. Looking at the Blockland News Archive, it appears V9 came out August 8th, 2008, or was at least posted about at that time, and I doubt there would be a 3 month delay. Apparently my memory has been incorrect all this time. I don't know how that happened.

I withdraw my previous statement: With a little digging I found the email that my key was sent in and it's dated the same date as I registered here; May 26th, 2008. Looking at the Blockland News Archive, it appears V9 came out August 8th, 2008, or was at least posted about at that time, and I doubt there would be a 3 month delay. Apparently my memory has been incorrect all this time. I don't know how that happened.

Alzheimer's.

Played since vanilla v0002 just after RTB came out.
Yes, I have loads of alts that I look upon with hatred.

I could'a had a V8.

I was waiting for someone to make that reference, haha.