4 (9.3%)
Sometimes
7 (16.3%)
By accident
12 (27.9%)
Never
7 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: Glitching..  (Read 6537 times)

Do you guys glitch? I'm interested since alot of people know glitches in this game.

I logged on this morning, Lub and Skar were on. I told them how I could see fiber hidden inside The Woods entrance (using Lounge), and they glitched under the entrance to kill it.

Although I don't really understand what they did, it seems like... Well, I shouldn't say. Someone might figure it out from what I'm saying. Don't want to get them mad. But ya.

Edit: Off Topic: What exactly is your avatar? Looks like AoT sky behind a bunch of stuff piled in your name?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:19:25 PM by MegaScientifical »

I logged on this morning, Lub and Skar were on. I told them how I could see fiber hidden inside The Woods entrance (using Lounge), and they glitched under the entrance to kill it.

Although I don't really understand what they did, it seems like... Well, I shouldn't say. Someone might figure it out from what I'm saying. Don't want to get them mad. But ya.

Edit: Off Topic: What exactly is your avatar? Looks like AoT sky behind a bunch of stuff piled in your name?

I'm DarkSilence / Skar you dumbforget.

I'm DarkSilence / Skar you dumbforget.

:o I knew you were DarkSilence, but I didn't know you were Skar too.

Anyway, I don't get why you're calling me things. I was contributing to the topic by mentioning some glitching someone did in my presence. So what if it was you doing it?

I'm not personally attacking you. I call everyone names. Heck I even insult lub and Porto sometimes.

I'm not personally attacking you. I call everyone names. Heck I even insult lub and Porto sometimes.
They deserve to be insulted.

They deserve to be insulted.

Hey hey, they have their reasons to be complete and utter loving starfishs. And we all act like them at some time or another. But no one deserves to be insulted for how we are.

i found money inside the volcano wall one time, and some how got in the wall and took it, cant remember how i did it though

i found money inside the volcano wall one time, and some how got in the wall and took it, cant remember how i did it though

How much do you remember? Estimate? AKA, was it worth it?

This sounds like the drop glitch. Or you're bullstuffting.

This sounds like the drop glitch. Or you're bullstuffting.

If I remember correctly, you need 2 people to do that. :cookieMonster:

I bet I'm wrong, just saying that one time I saw you guys do it. :3

If I remember correctly, you need 2 people to do that. :cookieMonster:

I bet I'm wrong, just saying that one time I saw you guys do it. :3

Which is why I left the bullstuffting option.

Which is why I left the bullstuffting option.

Why hello there, Sir Clever! Having fun?

Why hello there, Sir Clever! Having fun?

Stop it with the stuff comebacks. You don't even know much on the subject of glitching.