Author Topic: Pandan's Admins: Truce, snot, etc.  (Read 15302 times)

Alright, here goes:
Me and a few friends are trying to do Pandan's challenge. We're on the 2nd part (the wall climb), and they (Truce and snot especially) suddenly start shooting the forget out of everyone. It pisses me off, and a few other people.

As I'm trying to do the challenge, Max (forgot full name), one of his admins, shoots me, and me only. As he kills me, I say "Noob." becuase he had no reason to do that. Truce, out of nowhere, bans me for the reason: "No talking.".

Truce, sorry to say this but, I do have the freedom of speech. Get over me talking, k?

I know someone by the name of Chao was also banned for "no talking", but he didn't say anything offensive.

To me, I think they're taking advantage of their admin powers. Did Truce REALLY have to ban me for saying "Noob." to Max? Are you loving kidding me?

Pandan and Snot have always been idiots

Oh and you dont have the freedom of speech, American laws dont apply to the entire world like you seem to think they do

Oh and you dont have the freedom of speech, American laws dont apply to the entire world like you seem to think they do
Alright, I misunderstood. I'll fix that.

Alright, I misunderstood. I'll fix that.
No you won't

Don't go to stuffty servers.

Don't go to stuffty servers.
Ddin't know Pandan's was stuffty at that time. I know now because of those badmins.

Pandan's always been mildly dumb. Snot's never had an intelligent thought, and Truce is totally abusive.

Ddin't know Pandan's was stuffty at that time. I know now because of those badmins.
It's Pandan

Also, you were probably fun to shoot

It's Pandan

He's referring to Pandan's server, dumbass.

And he has a point. Abusive admins are not good admins.

It's Pandan

This ^

Why would it be fun to shoot someone trying to do a part of a challenge? That would ruin your rep.

Maxxuss was shooting, Snot was not.
Snot is an admin, Maxxuss is not.

Explain to me why you banned me for calling someone else a noob. Hm?

Explain to me why you banned me for calling someone else a noob. Hm?

People were spamming chat and I implemented a temporary no talking rule.
It wasn't because you called them a noob, it's because you were talking.

What kind of rule is no talking?