Author Topic: Viacom - Why? you don't have the rights to.....  (Read 3715 times)

They keep ripping the sound off of randoms videos, but they let those illegaly obtained music videos stay up.

Viacom gets all butthurt about copyright infringement and then THEY INFRINGE COPYRIGHTS.

fffffff

Viacom gets all butthurt about copyright infringement and then THEY INFRINGE COPYRIGHTS.

fffffff
Don't forget that they STEAL our ideas and videos and put them on their shows and put them on the worst site named "Spike"
Viacom bought ivideo and renamed it to spike.

Don't forget that they STEAL our ideas and videos and put them on their shows and put them on the worst site named "Spike"

That's what I'm talking about. They use videos not made by them and then plaster ads all over, thus giving them commercial income from copyright infringement.

@peoplewhosayyoutubeisbad

Why? We can still upload videos and look at other peoples. It's exactly the same.
You should just stop posting while the hole you dug for yourself is only about 6 feet.

this is seriously untrue, youtube got governement copyright system, meaning that anything created by a user and not the actual website is considered non void, therefore unless youtube creators violated the copyrights somehow then this would not be happening,which it is not

this is seriously untrue, youtube got governement copyright system, meaning that anything created by a user and not the actual website is considered non void, therefore unless youtube creators violated the copyrights somehow then this would not be happening,which it is not

Please never say anything on the internet ever again.

Yep, I see Basscross hasn't improved much.

I read the first 2 lines.
Wtf are you talking about? Badspot thinks your crazy he'll ban you. No i mean ban ban...perma... trust me, i know.... O.o

Yep, I see Basscross hasn't improved much.
Now, he just uses proper capitalization and punctuation, which makes him think he is more intelligent.