Author Topic: Twilight has gone too far.  (Read 11609 times)


"We're not a gang at all. Gangs are posers. They just want attention. That's why they run around tagging stuff. The pack? We're a family."
It's funny because these furries totally just want attention.
But they aren't furries, duh.

Wow Valut I watched the vid Teen Werewolfs 10-20 werewolfs per high school?! Wow Twilight is out of there minds!

Notice how none of the teens mentioned Twilight.

I found it on the Failblog and it has Twilight on it.

Notice how none of the teens mentioned Twilight.
Regardless, they're still loving morons and an embarassment.


What do tails have to do with homoloveuals? There were girls on there, too.

What do tails have to do with homoloveuals? There were girls on there, too.
Because girls totally can't be homoloveual, you loving handicap.

Because girls totally can't be homoloveual, you loving handicap.
Because wearing tails makes girls lesbians, you loving handicap.

Because wearing tails makes girls lesbians, you loving handicap.
I was referring to how stuff that wasn't okay before is okay today.

I was talking about the teenagers wearing tails, never did I insinuate any of them were homoloveual.

I was talking about the teenagers wearing tails, never did I insinuate any of them were homoloveual.
And what did I say you were talking about?

Homoloveuals, since you put in "ITS OKAY TO BE GAY NOW".

Homoloveuals, since you put in "ITS OKAY TO BE GAY NOW".
I was referring to how stuff that wasn't okay before is okay today.